PDA

View Full Version : Suggested Image and File Hosts

x3s
12-17-2018, 06:01 AM
SUGGESTED IMAGE AND FILE HOSTS

Beginning today we no longer have a list of required file and image hosts. We have replaced that list with a list of suggested image and file hosts. My theory is that posters will do the right thing and select quality hosts because they want people to click on their images and files. If you use a great host and want it added to our list of suggested hosts please send me a private message.

Thanks to all the members who have suggested good hosts to add to this list. We appreciate your input.

If anyone uses a bad host their posts and/or threads will be removed and they'll be given a warning. Don't do it twice or you'll be banned!

Preferred image host -
www.pimpandhost.com (http://www.pimpandhost.com)

IMAGE HOSTS (updated 1/7/2019)

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS LIST IS ONLY SUGGESTED AND NOT REQUIRED! WE DO NOT REQUIRE ANY PARTICULAR HOST, BUT WE DO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN HOSTS WE DEEM TO BE BAD OR USERCASH TYPE HOSTS.

depic.me
imagebam.com
imagetwist.com
imageupper.com
imagevenue.com
imagezilla.net
imgbox.com
imgcredit.xyz
imgserve.net
imgtiger.com
moreimage.pw
picstate.com
pimpandhost.com
pixhost.to
pixio.pw
pixroute.com
pixxxels.cc
postimg.cc
stooorage.com
turboimagehost.com
uploadhouse.com

FILE HOSTS

1fichier.com
depositfiles.com
file.al
fileboom.me
filefactory.com
filefox.cc
filejoker.net
keep2share / k2s / keep2s
mediafire.com
mega.nz
nitroflare.com
oboom.com
rapidgator.net / rg.to
sendspace.com
tezfiles.com
uptobox.com
zippyshare.com

Any use of cash generating sites such as usercash, etc are prohibited.

Also, the usage of link-protector.com is prohibited. Any posts containing files that send members to that site will be deleted without warning, and further usage may lead to a ban.